The 2011 Naturist Festival by the FCN & FQN was a huge success!! Fantastic weather ensured that hundreds of people attended and participated.
The festival itself is over but there are still many events scheduled for August! Some of the events are organized by Bare Oaks but most of the events are done by the members either through the Bare Oaks Social Committee or the Bare Bistro.
- Euchre Night - August 12
- Horseshoe Tournament - August 13
- Country & Western Hoedown - August 13
- Bare Olympics - August 20
- BOSC Breakfast Reception - August 21
- Lee Baxandall Memorial Volleyball Tournament - August 26 – 28
- Easter in August – August 27
- Pétanque Tournament - September 3
- Illumination Night - September 3
- Chili Cookoff/Pot Luck Dinner - September 4
And Yoga classes every Thursday and Saturday.
How to keep up with events
Look at our online calendar at: http://www.bareoaks.ca/index.php/en/events.html
Get event reminders (4 days ahead of time) via Twitter: http://twitter.com/BareOaksPark
Subscribe to the calendar:
We use Google Calendar to publish Bare Oaks’ Event Schedule. This gives you a great deal of advantages. You can subscribe to our calendar and it will then be included in your own calendar. Events will be automatically updated. You can also add specific events to your calendar or subscribe to event reminders. For more information, go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/googlecalendar/overview.html
If you have an ICS/iCalendar enabled calendar program (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Calendar or Apple iCal) you can subscribe to the calendar and have Bare Oaks events automatically added. The calendar address is: