Family Fun Fest & Music Mania
Saturday, September 24th
It's not a Bare Oaks event but it is an event in our community which we support. And it's a fun time!!
The village of Mount Albert is located about 5 km southeast of Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park. Maps are available in the office.
FREE ADMISSION • FREE PARKING
Downtown Mount Albert (Community Centre)
FAMLY FUN FEST
Starts at 10 am
Bouncy Castle • Pony Rides • Pumpkin Decorating • Vendors • Festival Games & Crafts • Live Performances • Free “Test Drive Your Fitness” Classes • Story Time • Contests • Chaotic Exotic Animals • Demos & much more
- Fuzian Pan-Asian Restaurant ~ Nayanna Parcher (Folk) 1pm-6pm, Ewan Dobson (Solo Guitar) 7pm
- KristineA’s Family Restaurant ~ Karaoke by Elyse 8pm-11pm
- Mad Hatter’s Bistro & Catering ~ Mose Stephenson (Folk/Country) 6pm-10pm
- Mount Albert Legion Branch 382 ~ Steve Porter 5pm - 8pm
- The Prince Albert Pub ~ (Performer TBC)