It used to be that visits to a naturist club were limited. (typically 3 times) After that, you had to take out a membership or you were not allowed to visit anymore. That policy continues in many clubs today. But at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, we don't limit the number of visits. We prefer to let people make their own choices. It's the same reason that nobody is forced to join a naturist organization. We offer a generous discount to members of naturist associations because we think that their role is important and we want to support their work. But membership in those associations, like membership at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, is voluntary.
Clearly that has been a popular option since we had over 1,500 day visits by non-members last year and the majority were repeat visits. But when we analyzed our costs, we realized that expenses are disproportionally paid by members. So as we announced in the May membership meeting, the day visit fee will be increasing to $48.67+HST ($55) effective June 28th. That's still a great deal when comparing it to a round of golf and other attractions in southern Ontario.
But we also want to encourage trial. So we are now making coupons available in a number of places for a free first visit. Those coupons will only be valid during the key summer season since that is the best time for a first visit to Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park.
After their initial free stay, visitors have the option to take out a year-round membership or continue paying day fees each time they come. But membership at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park does have it's privileges:
- Save time: no registration required, permanent parking pass
- Save money: unlimited use all year round
- Save more money: free use of mini-golf, boats, umbrellas, darts, etc..
- Convenience: come for just an hour if you want (a quick swim, hot tub or sauna)
- Greater access: 24/7, every day, all year round
- Inexpensive overnight stays: camping as low as $5/night
- Charge account: no need to carry money - charge meals and store purchases on account